Lazaro Technologies Private Limited ("LAZARO," the "Company," "we," "us," and "our,") respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes:
- • the types of information that Lazaro may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as "Services"); and
- • its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information
This policy applies only to the information Lazaro collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
If you reside in any other part of the world, Lazaro Technologies Private Limited located at Second Floor, Anus Plaza, Gokul Plots, Venkata Ramana Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana-500085, India will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Lazaro's Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
The information we collect and how we use it
Lazaro Technologies Private Limited("Lazaro," the "Company," "we," "us," and "our”) collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
• Your Personal Information("PI") - Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
• Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
• automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to UsThe information we collect on or through our Services may include:
• Your account information:
Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services
• Your preferences:
Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.• Your searches and other activities: s
The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
• Your browsing information:
How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
• Your communications:
Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
• Your transactional information:
If you make purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies, as further described below under "Payment Card Information." If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.
• Your Public Posts:
You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see "Security" section below). Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information about Your Friends
You have the option to request your friends to join the Services by providing their contact information. If you request a friend to join and connect with you on the Services, we will only use your friend's contact information to process your request.
Information about Your Messages
If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations of our Terms of Service and wrongdoing in connection with the Services. If you send information from the Services to your mobile device via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
Computer and device information:
Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device's unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
Stored information and files:
Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
Your preferences:Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
Your activity on the Services:
Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
Precise Location Information and How to Opt Out
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device's GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about restaurants in your area or applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details.
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools
How we use the information we collect
- • We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- • Process and respond to your queries
- • Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- • Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems
- • Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication. We may also share your preferences or the Services availed by you with your network followers on Lazaro for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
- • Send you questions from other users that you may be able to answer if you have registered with Lazaro.
- • Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- • Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- • Administer contests and sweepstakes.
- • Provide you with customer support.
- • Provide you with policies about your account.
- • Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- • Notify you about changes to our Services.
- • Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
- • In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- • For any other purpose with your consent.
How we share the information we collect
General Information Disclosures
- • To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company Lazaro Technologies Private Limited.
- • To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business (e.g.delivery partners) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- • To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- • For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information • Service Providers
- • If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lazaro, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction • Consent.
- We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you communications via emails, messages or tele-call to inform you about our products that may be of interest to you, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.• Legal Purposes
Information Shared with Restaurants
When you execute online food ordering transaction through our Services, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants. In order to facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, restaurants or Lazaro may send you text messages regarding your order's delivery status. When you make a online food ordering transaction through our Services and/or make a payment to a restaurant through our Services, we may also share with the restaurants additional information, such as information about your dining preferences and history or information that we collect from third-parties.
Information you choose to share with a restaurant when you pay a restaurant through our Services may be used by the restaurant for its own purposes. We do not control the privacy practices of restaurants. Please contact the restaurant directly if you want to learn about its privacy practices.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Lazaro users, businesses, and Lazaro itself. You can log in to manage your email preferences and follow the "unsubscribe" instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative policy, service policy, or legal policy from Lazaro.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page
Accessing & correcting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
- • If your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
- • Where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or
- • If the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
Security: How we protect your information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third-party service providers with respect to payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Lazaro account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18, unless permitted under applicable local laws (Permissible Age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at email@example.com
Third party links and services
Data retention and account termination